Home > Get Ready to Lobby
Get Ready to Lobby
Get Ready to Lobby Packet
Check back here for the 2017 Get Ready to Lobby Packet.
What You Do By January 27:
- Make your hotel reservation and travel arrangements:
- Arrive before 12:30pm, Sunday. The CLC will begin at 2:00pm.
- Depart after 6:00pm, Tuesday. Hill appointments are scheduled until 5:00pm.
- Register Online:
- This ensures we have an accurate count for sessions, meals and material. It’s important that we have your current and accurate contact information, with your home and office addresses, before we schedule your Congressional appointments.
Key Items to Know:
What You Should Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Business cards
- Business attire for your Congressional appointments
- Small umbrella
- Your annual Ob-GynPAC contribution*
- Your laptop/tablet*
What We Do:
- Schedule your Congressional appointments
- Provide your agenda materials at the start of the Conference
- Help you be your best on Capitol Hill!
Tools & Resources