Home > Hotel & Travel
Hotel & Travel
Our CLC Headquarter hotel is at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. The historic Omni Shoreham offers grand elegance in one of the DC’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
Make your hotel reservations by February 3rd to qualify for the ACOG Room Rate from $289 per night at the Omni Shoreham, Washington, DC. Reservations requested after February 3rd, or after the room block has been filled, are subject to availability and may not be available at the conference rate. Rates outside our room block are as high as $459 per night.
Online Reservations (preferred method – excluding SOLD attendees; see below):
- Click Here
- Enter your arrival and departure dates.
- Select your room.
- Enter guest and payment details.
- Review and complete your reservation.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- We have a limited number of rooms in our block. Reserve now to guarantee our group rate!
Telephone Reservations (not preferred):
- Call (202) 234-0700, Omni Shoreham, Washington, DC front desk.
- Ask for the ACOG CLC block when making reservations by telephone.
If you have any questions or problems when making your reservation, please contact email@example.com
2500 Calvert St. NW
Washington, DC 20008
Arrival and Departure
- Arrive before 12:30pm, Sunday, March 12. The CLC will begin at 2:00pm.
- Depart after 6:00pm, Tuesday, March 14. Hill appointments are scheduled until 5:00pm.
DC is conveniently situated between three airports: DCA (Reagan), BWI (Baltimore), and IAD (Dulles). Preferred airport is DCA, its metro accessible and just a few miles from the Omni Shoreham.
Overnight parking will be offered at the Omni.
Transportation to the Hill
On March 14, over 400 participants will storm the Hill, with transportation provided by ACOG. We will supply special CLC tags that you can attach to your luggage so you can head directly to the airport from lobbying on Capitol Hill! Check out in the morning, bring your luggage with you, and we will handle it from there. Luggage will be loaded and transported to the Capitol Hill Club, ACOG’s lobbying home base.
CLC Bus Schedule
Transportation will be provided to and from the March 13 Ob-GynPAC Event and to Capitol Hill March 14.