Home > Registration
Register ONLINE by February 12. You must complete the registration process online to ensure we have an accurate count for sessions, meals and material. It’s important that we have your current and accurate contact information, with your home and office addresses, in order to schedule your Congressional appointments.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, please:
- CLICK HERE to read the Small Group Topic Table Descriptions
- CLICK HERE to read the Large Group Breakout Session Descriptions
Select ONE OF EACH during online registration.
Thank you for your interest in the CLC. Registration is full; email Sean Garrity for more information or to be added to a waiting list.
- Early Bird Registration: $300 for Fellows, $100 for Life Fellows/Junior Fellows through January 27, 2017
- General Registration: $400 for Fellows, $200 for Life Fellows/Junior Fellows after January 27, 2017
- OR you may request sponsorship from your District or Section Chair, or Program or Institution. Sponsorship availability varies, and may cover costs of travel, registration, and lodging. Contact your District or Section Chair for additional information.
Other Important Reminders
Meeting registration fees include syllabus, hot breakfasts, refreshment breaks, lunch on Monday and Tuesday and our Welcome Reception.
Registration will take place in the Ballroom Foyer area during the following times:
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Monday, March 13, 2017